Wednesday, February 8, 2012

New Trailers For The Avengers and The Amazing Spider-man!!

I mentioned in an earlier post that 2012 is going to be an awesome year for movies!

Here are some new trailers for awesome looking movies, to give us more of an idea of what we can expect to see come movie time.

The Amazing Spider-man




I've always been a huge Spider-man fan, that is until the last 3 movies came out. Although I kind of enjoyed the movies, the Spider-man that I knew and loved slowly slipped away. It wasn't until I re-read Marvel Civil War, that I remembered how much I loved him. I'm really hoping that this new movie does him justice. I am super stoked that Gwen Stacy is the love interest and not Mary Jane, for once. I'm also excited that the villain is The Lizard! Not someone you see very often. (I always mix him up with Killer Croc)

The Avengers



This trailer fills my heart with school girl glee! I've been waiting since Civil War to see Steve and Tony interact on screen! Their chemistry is amazing!



Squee!

Clint, Natasha, Bruce and Thor look amazing, but don't say anything, so it's hard to grasp what they'll be like and as far as I'm concerned, Nick Fury aka Samuel L. Jackson as himself talks too much. But that's a rant for another day.
Here's hoping that this movie is amazing and they decide to make a Civil War movie. I would love that sooo much!

1 comment: