Thursday, February 23, 2012

The Quest For Lego R2-D2

Oh R2-D2, how do you always end up getting into trouble? Granted, you always seem to save the day, but not without trouble first.





 I love all the fun little cameos in this; Indiana Jones, the shadow of Darth Vader, Jawas... Not to mention the AT-AT, space slug, R2 hitting on R2-KT. The amusement park at the end is my favorite. I wish that place actually exsisted. I mean with all the other stunts George Lucas has pulled, I'm surprised he hasn't opened his own theme park. I would totally eat lightsaber cotton candy and go on the Tunnel of Vader Love!

Anyhoo, this video was actually created to advertise a game for Lego.com called The Quest For R2-D2, where you can play as 4 different characters on 15 different levels. 


It's a few years old now, but I just heard about it for the first time today! You can try it out or other Star Wars games here
Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to want to work on my MAC, so if you play it, you'll have to let me know how awesome it is. Or you can tell me it sucks and then I won't feel left out :P

Either way, I'm off to play Lego Clone Wars on the Wii.

Thanks to Sparkle Sugar for loving R2-D2 as much as I do and Brickpedia for loving Lego!

No comments:

Post a Comment