Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Mortal Kombat Flash Dance


Who doesn't love Mortal Kombat? They've always been awesome games, and bad movies that are fun to laugh at and had great music. With all those fighting moves, it's easy to see how it could be transformed into dance moves. Oh hell, I love it when geeky things get turned into bad dances! 


And as if that's not enough, they came back and made another one!



I gotta say, I'm a little surprised that no one got punched out. Although I enjoy the dancing, I feel bad for the people who really didn't want anything to do with them. They should really leave those people alone. I also feel sorry for the store owners. 

What do you think? Would you join their flash dance mob or do you prefer to watch from the sidelines? 


1 comment:

  1. Undeniably believe that which you stated. Your favorite reason seemed to be on the web the easiest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I certainly get annoyed while people think about worries that they plainly don't know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and also defined out the whole thing without having side-effects , people could take a signal. Will probably be back to get more. Thanks
    Craft Women's Performance Glove

    ReplyDelete