Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Midichlorian Rhapsody


I know in the past that I've posted a few of these parodies, but this was too well done to pass up.
If you're a happy-go-lucky, I love everything Star Wars person like myself you'll probably love this. If you're an original elitist like some people I know, and you already know you're not going to like it, check it out anyway.
Nothing like a good poking fun at the prequels, right?
Plus, it's so easy to make fun of Anakin Skywalker. Especially when he's a child. I'm sure I wasn't alone when I cringed at the worst pick-up line ever used in cinema "Are you an Angel?"


If I were Padmé (I wish!) I probably would've laughed at him until he ran away crying. But then again, if I knew he was going to be such a hottie later on...
Well I probably still would've laughed at him.

Ok, so even later on, you know, after he got hot, it was still pretty easy to make fun of.


I just didn't as much. Even with the bad scripting, I still can't get enough of the love story. Make fun of me all you wish, but it's true, I still swoon when I see Anakin and Padmé together.


But this isn't about making fun of me and my love of the cheesy, this is about actually making fun of the cheesy!
I think my favorite part of this whole video was the Mace Windu section.


Mace Windu, you're so calm and levelheaded, oh, and bad-ass with your stupid purple lightsaber...
Sorry, that's a rant for another day...

Anyhoo, enjoy the video or enjoy making fun of the video. I know I did.

1 comment:

  1. That songs great? Who sings it? I'm might just have to add it to my droid.

    ReplyDelete