Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Grey's Anatomy - Han Solo Is NOT A Loser


I've never watched Grey's Anatomy, but I hear it's good. Honestly, I've never really been interested in Doctor/Hostpital shows, not that they're anything wrong with them, they're just not the usual for me. I tend to like things like Battlestar Galactica, Buffy The Vampire Slayer, How I Met Your Mother, or Sailor Moon.
But after seeing this clip, I might just have to start watching it. Not just because she's talking about Star Wars and Han Solo, but how she delievers the speech.
I don't know, it made me feel good about myself. Something about the knowledge that the slump I've been stuck in isn't going to define who I am for the rest of my life. Mind you, I'm not stuck in cement or in Carbonite, but you get my point.
Plus, Han Solo is NOT a Loser!
He's Awesome!


No comments:

Post a Comment