Sunday, November 22, 2009

These Are The Geek Corsets You're Looking For



I love Corsets. I'm not really sure why exactly, but something about squeezing myself into a tiny piece of material that's been re-enforced with what should be whale bone and have it pulled so tight I think I might be sick is actually my idea of a good thing.
So when I first discovered that there were geeky corsets out there, I was ecstatic!
I mean, what self respecting geek girl wouldn't want to be constricted AND pretend to be a sexy Darth Vader or a Stormtrooper at the same time?



I know I would! And apparently this girl did too!



Evening Awen gives us that opportunity. I must say that I really love all her corsets and costumes, including the Star Trek ones.



Yes, I'm allowed to like Star Wars AND Star Trek...
just don't tell anyone :P

 Or how about Girl On A Mission and her amazing X-Men Corset!



Apparently she had it custom made. It makes me want to order my own, or at least work on my sewing skills. If I could sew, I would be making all sorts of corsets and dresses for myself. Like these awesome Star Wars dresses from The Vintage Doctor.



 
Honorable mentions also go to Batman, Joker, Sailor Moon, and Rainbow Bright

3 comments:

  1. wow, I had no idea corsets like this even existed! This is an awesome blog! Star Wars from a female perspective! cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks! I appreciate your input!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are awesome! I saw some article that was working on some star trek set and they has some similar looking star trek outfits. And these look better!

    ReplyDelete