Monday, November 23, 2009

A Merry Little Christmas, Have Yourself - Star Wars Style



Ah, the Christmas season is upon us once again. Carols are being played in stores and all the children are getting excited about a visit from the small green creature in the red suit. Or Maybe it's just me...
I love Christmas!
This year I wanted to celebrate with something I love, Star Wars. But since my parents don't really seem to get the whole "your daughter is a giant geek/Star Wars fan". I've decided that maybe I'll ask Santa Yoda for Star Wars goodies instead.
Actually, I can guarantee there will be Star Wars presents under the tree (even if I had to put them there myself!)

So what will I find Christmas morning?


Awesome clothes from my local H&M in the kids section
(good luck trying to find these on the website though. I had to find them in the Dutch catalogue)



Lucky for me I have small feet!

Also in my box of Star Wars treats, will be this lovely 2010 day-to-day calendar!



Now everyday can be a Star Wars day! And it can be for you too! Get your own here!

I wonder what other Star Wars goodies will show up in the box before I decide to wrap it... Only time will tell.

1 comment: