Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Marvel Jewelry

Oh Geek Jewelry, you make me so happy!
I'm so excited the retailers are finally getting that women are geeks too. Finally they re making things that fit with both our femininity and our geekdom. The newest part of this is Marvel Jewelry.
Marvel and 1928 have teamed up to bring us some awesome earrings, rings and necklaces!


Spiderman


As much as I like the Spiderman jewelry, it kind of reminds me less of the comic book hero and more of jewelry you'd find around Halloween.






Captain America


knowing my face as well as I do, these earrings would look silly on me, but I still really want them. I'd probably make them into studs and use the rest of the links to make bracelet. Also, I'd probably turn the necklace into a hair clip.


Wolverine


I totally love these earrings! I want to make my own Wolverine costume at some point and these would go perfectly with it.



The Punisher


The earrings totally scream Punisher to me, but the ring is a little hard to tell. Unless you get a close look at it, it's going to be hard to see the skull logo. Then again, unless you know who the Punisher is, you probably won't understand the earrings either.


Thor


I really, really, really, really, realllllllyyyyy want these Thor earrings! How cute are they with Mjolnir and the lightning bolts? Even the Mjolnir ring is awesome!


While researching this, I came across these other great earrings from Think Geek.


These are totally more my style. I love a good pair of studs. Yes, I know Batman isn't Marvel, but he's awesome, so I don't care :P 


So, what piece do you like? Would you buy them for yourself/significant other? Do you think I could pull any of these off? Drop me a line and let me know

Thanks to Fashion Tips From Comic Strips, Think Geek, Comic Alliance, and 1928 for helping us girly geeks show our Marvel Pride!

1 comment:

  1. I am now the proud owner of the Batman earrings!!! Yay!

    ReplyDelete