Friday, June 22, 2012

Her Universe - New BSG And SW Shirts

Ok, you all know my obsession with Her Universe. I mean, I practically do a new post on them every time they release something new... Well, maybe practically isn't the right work, always is probably better. I can't help it if geeky clothes for girls makes me super excited! Plus, I'm on their mailing list, so I'm always in the know.


It's not just about Star Wars this time, although there are a few more wonderful Star Wars shirts.
Check out their new Battlestar Galactica and Warehouse 13 shirts! These won't be released until July 11th, so it'll give you a few weeks to save up.





 

It's so hard to decide which ones I want... all of them is probably the best answer. Well, at least the BSG ones. I haven't gotten into Warehouse 13 yet, but I'm sure when I do, I'll want that one too. If you're thinking about ordering the top, burn out, So Say We All t-shirt, be warned. Burn out means that it's see through. I learned that the hard way with my Star Wars burn out t-shirt (as seen below). I still love it, but I have to make sure I have something to wear under it. It is pretty neat to be able to add your own colour to it though. The only thing I don't like about these shirts is that they're all grey and white; 2 of my worst colours, they totally wash me out. I would've much preferred some colour, but that's just me.


They have also just released more Star Wars shirts as well





The children's shirtscome in XXL, so they might fit some of you smaller ladies out there. As for the rest of us, maybe if we ask nicely enough, they'll make them in our sizes too.




There are also a few new charms for the charm bracelet! I'm super excited about this because I love my SW charm bracelet!




So, what do you think? Should I buy more SW and BSG clothes? that's a silly question, isn't it? Perhaps I should ask, which ones you think I should get? Let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment