Thursday, November 11, 2010

Awesome Geeky T-shirts

Much to most of my friends and family's dismay, I love graphic t-shirts. I don't usually get to wear them during the week, due to work, but as soon as the weekend hits, I'm all about showing my geek.
I'm always on the look out for great t-shirts but have had a lot of trouble in the past finding ones. Well, since I have started shopping online, I've found many great shirts that I would just love to add to my collection.

This is the shirt that I just got in the mail as of yesterday.


Statler and Waldorf are two of my favorite Muppets, so when I found them on a shirt, I just couldn't resist ordering it. You can get your own here at BustedTees

While perusing this morning, I came across a great site called Fashionably Geek. It's an entire site dedicated to awesomely geeky clothes and accessories. Already I've found some really great links to t-shirts that I totally want.
Like this Star Wars/Calvin & Hobbs shirt from Red Bubble


It comes in a variety of colours as well. I can't decide which colour I want, so maybe I'll have to get it in numerous colours ;)

I love the t-shirts that show up on TeeFury, but I hate that I never have money when the ones that I like show up, or I find out about them after they're already done. Like this beauty that proves that sci-fi geeks like me can have the best of both worlds.


To Boldly Go Where No Star Wars Nerd Has Gone Before!

This last one I just find hilarious! I really love melding my geekery and this is no exception.


Etsy seller sandsink offers a great many fun t-shirts, so be sure to check them out here.

Do you have any fun t-shirts? Which is your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment