Thursday, October 7, 2010

Sexy Star Wars Costumes


The wait is finally over! No longer do us girls have to dress up as either Leia or Padme if we want to be sexy Star Wars characters for Halloween! We now have more choices available to us!

Sexy Stormtrooper






I guess you can call this a stormtrooper outfit. I'm not totally convinced, but with some tweaks, I could probably make it work. Apperentely the gun doesn't come with the costume, which is fine by me, beacuse it doesn't look like any blaster I've ever seen in the SWU.

Sexy Vader




Can I honestly say that I want this costume with all my heart and all my soul! I want to be sexy Vader for Halloween! How Awesome would I be as Darth Vader? SO AWESOME!
I'm going to check around and see if I can find it for cheaper though.

Sexy Chewbacca?




Wow, they totally weren't kidding; that is one sexy wookie outfit... How did they manage to make a full body costume cover so little.... I'm impressed. Here I thought it was strange that they were trying to sexify cartoons from my childhood, but those costumes have nothing on this...
(I still kinda want it though. Is that weird?)

If you're like me and want a fun, sexy Star Wars costume of your own, you can get yours here.
Big thanks to Geekologie for making my Halloween costume choice even harder then it already was.

No comments:

Post a Comment