Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Tunage Tuesday - Disney Medleys


Today seems like a Disney kinda day. Maybe I'm feeling nostalgic, but I just want to sit in front of the TV and pop VHS after VHS into the VCR and watch my childhood again.

Well, since I don't own a VCR or most of these on DVD, I guess watching medley videos of the music will have to do.

We'll start off with an old TSWTM favorite; Peter Hollens
Like usual, he's teamed up with a host of lovely ladies with lovely voices for these epic medleys


Now that we've done our heroes, how about some villains?



Next up we have Georgia Merry who brings us some epic Princess Medleys



I'm always impressed with these videos. I can't even imagine trying to figure out how to make these work.

I'm feeling better. How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment