Thursday, October 19, 2017

Thursday Threads - Her Universe Halloween



Halloween is only a few weeks away!
Do you know what you're going to be yet?

If not, Her Universe has just the Halloween Collection for you!

Which bad-ass Super-heroine do you want to be? 







Or are you more of a Disney Girl?


I am in love with this Minnie dress! I want it for everyday wear!


Even since I saw The Little Mermaid in theaters when I was a kid, I have always wanted her pink dress. Now I can own it! And I realize that it's meant for Halloween, but how cute would this be at a fancy dinner party?



If Studio Ghibli is your bread and butter, check out these sweet outfits



This Princess Mononoke outfit is part of a totally different collection, but I think it fit's here perfectly, don't you?



So what are you going to be for Halloween, other than totally awesome, of course

No comments:

Post a Comment