Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Geeky Temporary Tattoos

This is my 400th post!!! Woo Hoo! Go me!
and to celebrate. I'm going to talk about something I love!
Tattoos!

I love tattoos, but damn do they hurt. 
I have 4 as it is already. 
My 2 bees that make up my chest piece, my star on the small of my back and my rebel alliance tattoo on my left hip.

beeeeeeees.....
But I want more.... oh so many more..... 

I'm always trying to decide what I want next and its hard to choose. 
Do I get my half-sleeve done or do I go the Sailor Jupiter Wand on my thigh?

or

Do I go for the Chakras down my spine or Princess Peach on my other thigh?

or 


It would be nice to try them out for awhile and see how I feel before committing them to my body forever.

For others who are undecicive like me, or just don't want to commit to forever, these totally geeky, totally temportary tattoos from Seventh Skin are for you.

Lord Of The Rings






Harry Potter







A Song Of Ice And Fire (Game of Thrones)








Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass




The Little Mermaid







Aladdin



Beauty and the Beast




Corpse Bride



The Addams Family



Assassin's Creed




Oh now I want soooo many more tattoos... 
Maybe the White Queen chest piece or The Little Mermaid chest piece. I do like the elvish script too.... so hard to choose.

At least if I try these out, it won't hurt my pocket book as much as a real tattoo. These babies run from $3-20 which is super reasonable if you ask me.

So which ones do you want?

No comments:

Post a Comment