Thursday, January 22, 2015

Period Panties

Is it Shark Week?


The Witching Moon?


Has Aunt Flo come for her monthly visit?


Catching the Crimson Wave?


Whatever you call it, I'm talking about periods.
So if you're squeamish about a ladies monthly bleeding, turn back now. Also, GROW UP. Periods are a fact of life.


Now, for those of you willing to continue,  I've got some good news


It's not going to stop you from having your period or getting cramps or all of the other crappy side effects, but it will make having your period a little more snarky and stylish


"Period Panties are fun underwear that high-five you for having ovaries and serve as a friendly reminder to others! These underwear are a boy brief style, featuring dementedly cute designs and a black inner front panel to help hide stains."











































































It's really hard for me to decide which ones are my favorite. Maybe Cunthulhu or Bleeder of the Pack. All I know is that I'm going to feel crampy, yet still kick-ass in these.

You can buy them here for $12 a pop or buy 4 get 1 free. There is also a mystery 3 pack that you can buy if you're indecisive and love them all.

Now before I scream Bloody Murder, I'm off to take some Midol.


No comments:

Post a Comment