Friday, September 24, 2010

True Mud - A Muppet True Blood Parody


I've just recently finished watching True Blood season 1. Yes, I can admit that I'm one of those girls that loves Vampires. Books, movies, TV, you've got my interest. Now, I'm not one of those fanatic girls who cry at the thought of Edward Cullan not being a vampire in real life, but I would say that I am all for Team Edward, if you know what I'm saying. (actually, I'm more Team Jasper, but that's just me)

I was really excited when I got my hands on season 1 of True Blood. I knew it involved Vampires and that was about it. I didn't even know that it had Rogue in it.


My geeky girl cred is failing me! I was expecting the show to be more like The Vampire Diaries (which I love), but it really isn't, at all.
The entire plot of season one could probably be summed up in a few episodes, but they stretch it out. The rest is filled with sex. My god there is so much sex in that show!


The fact that they made a Muppet parody of it is kinda strange, although hilarious at the same time.
True Mud... snicker...

No comments:

Post a Comment