Thursday, September 23, 2010

Shredder Costume

I'm still having a hard time deciding what I'm going to be for Halloween. There's just so much choice out there and not enough votes yet ;)
I was back on the costume sites today to make sure that I didn't miss anything totally awesome when I came across this Viking Valkyrie costume


but the more I look at it, the more I see a sexy version of Shedder from TMNT.


How easy would that be to just add some spikes to the costume? Then take the feathers on the head band and move it down to cover the mouth. If I could find a helmut to go with it, that'd be great, although not nessesary. I'd probably also take the gold sequins off the chest if possible. Then all I'd need was some black leggings and a hate-on for turtles and I'd be good to go.
Maybe I could even convince some friends to dress up as the sexy TMNT's





Now if only we could find a sexy Splinter costume....

No comments:

Post a Comment