Thursday, December 3, 2009

Lego Star Wars Pens



You may have seen these already, but that doesn't mean that they are any less epic! When I first found out about Lego Star Wars years ago, I was pumped. My friends and I would buy the Episode I Legos and have fun little lightsaber dules between Darth Maul and Qui-Gon Jin in the local McDonald's. Since then, they have released games (I love my DS Star Wars Lego game) and more toy sets.
Then I found these bad boys!
Even better that that though, one day I stepped away from my desk at work, only to return to find this:

  

A R2-D2 Lego pen!!!
My boyfriend had come across them and knowing that I loved Star Wars, ordered this for me! It's awesome! The ink is blue and it writes pretty nicely. His legs can get in the way sometimes, but I just move them aside. I enjoy taking him apart and reorganizing his little Lego pieces.
I only knew that Darth Vader, Yoda and R2 were out, but recently I've found that there are others as well.

There's Chewbacca



A Tusken Raider



C-3PO



and this cute little Rebel Pilot (possibly Red 5?)



I want them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment