Thursday, November 27, 2014

Cute Geeky Birdies


The internet is filled with cute puppies and kitties dressed as adorable things, but your rarely see cute geeky birds. Well, my friends, that is about to change.

I have a soft spot for birds. Growing up I didn't have any traditional pets like a dog or cat, I had a budgie. His name was Shammy and he was awesome. We let him fly around all the time and he lived to the ripe old age of 12. 
He didn't make R2 D2 sounds like this little fellow, but he was still super awesome






Next up we have the DuckTales opening done with actual ducks!




Here's the side by side version with the original if you're interested



Now weren't those cute?

Thanks to Nerd Approved, who I also blame for getting that ear-worm stuck in my head.... ducktales..woo oo

No comments:

Post a Comment