Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Bad Ass Geek Girl Clothes For Your Christmas List

I have a computer again!!!! YAY!!

Sorry for the long stint without posting much, but it's very hard when your computer is in pieces.
Now that I have internets and can actually catch up on all the tings I've been missing, I figured I'd start off with some awesome geek girl clothes that you might want to immediately put on you Christmas list.

Check out these amazing finds!





I want this Captain America dress so bad! It's sooo cool!





Hooray! More Sailor Moon dresses!!










These sweater dresses are super cute! I wish they actually were knit.


Good guys, bad guys, you don't have to choose with this awesome cardigan! I would live in this sweater!












I love these long sleeved costume tees! I can't decide who I want to be more; Dark Phoenix, Captain Marvel or Miss Marvel! Such good choices!











Seams Nostalgic


I want all of these skirts! ALL OF THEM!
















Oh Black Milk, you just keep getting geekier and geekier and I LOVE IT!




Chain-mail dress! Yes Please!







I love this new Star Wars line!


How cute are these dresses?








I winder if these HP & MP leggings actually help restore you? Worth finding out, I think.


So, what do you think? Are these awesome finds worth putting on your Christmas List?

Thanks to Fashionably Geek for all the awesome tips

No comments:

Post a Comment