Wednesday, May 9, 2012

More Retro-Simplistic Art From The Bear Jedi

Awhile back I posted some awesome Star Wars art by The Bear Jedi.
Well, he's back, but this time with some simplistic, yet mind blowing Avengers and Dr. Who art.

Never have I seen such a beautiful rendition of Captain America's shield. This is totally my iPhone wallpaper right now and I can't stop looking at it!


What a cool way to bring both green and purple together to represent the Hulk, then by using his gamma radiated  DNA


I love Mjölnir and putting it together with the stroke of lightning seems to just call out to the God of Thunder.



Think that's great, here are some Dr. Who sonic screwdrivers to brighten up your day



I love this guy! I really hope he keeps making more and more geek art for me to post!


No comments:

Post a Comment