Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Epic Sailor Moon Trailer


You may not know, but I am a Huge Sailor Moon fan! I started watching it when I was 13 and couldn't stop. I taped every episode that they aired in Canada and collected any piece of memorabilia that I could get my hands on. (as we speak, I'm using a Sailor Moon mouse pad) I wrote 2 badly written screenplays in Jr. high, learned how to paint cartoon cells and made my own costume and wore it out for Halloween when I was 21.


Yes, I'm that girl. 
But if you ever liked Sailor Moon at all, you need to check out this video. The title doesn't lie, it is epic!


Gotmane85, who lovingly put this together, had this to say about it.
I wanted to make an epic sailor moon trailer, so i collected some great sailor moon clips and edited them to the very epic song "Requiem for a Dream Remix" by Clint Mansell.It starts out slow but then gets very epic as it goes on. Hopefully this makes you want to go watch sailor moon as soon as possible. Hope u like!!

and if that's not enough incentive, here's another cute video


Special thanks goes to The Moon Princess and Silver Moon Crystal for loving Sailor Moon as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment