Saturday, February 12, 2011

Captain America and X-Men: First Class Trailers

I didn't watch the Superbowl.
I'm sure that isn't a big shock to anyone, not only do I not have cable, but I'm also not really interested in sports unless I'm actually there. The one thing I did miss out on were the great commercials and trailers.
Captain America to be exact.


But thanks to Look At This Frakking Geekster, I was not to miss out.


OMG!! I can't wait for this Movie!!!

Shortly after that I came across the trailer for X-Men: First Class on French The Llama



I'm super excited that the Hellfire Club is going to be in it!


I really want to get excited about X-Men but there's a part of me that still worries that it will be like the other ones... shutter...
I doubt it will be though. Marvel has really stepped up it's game when it comes to movies; so hopefully we won't end up with anymore bad ones. I'm putting my faith in you Marvel, please don't let me down.

No comments:

Post a Comment