Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Tunage Tuesday - Final Fantasy Music


I'm not sure if you know or not, but Final Fantasy XIV (14) has just released a new expansion called Stormblood

and it is awesome!!!

Adam and I have been playing for over a year now and it's become an everyday part of our lives. The Final Fantasy games have always been a big part of our lives (even if we differ on which ones are the best) and it's nice that it can continue to do so for us as a couple.
So in honor of Stormblood, here are some lovely songs for you, because who doesn't love FF music?


This Devin Super Tramp film, arranged by Stephen J. Anderson, features non other than our favorite violinist Lindsay Sterling


This medley and the video are absolutely gorgeous! Not to mention that Lindsay brings our favorite characters to life so easily.


So I mentioned that Stormblood is out, but I'm going to go back to the previous expansion for a moment to feature this next song. Heavensward was a great expansion that had a sad story about a woman and a dragon who fall in love and how it ended in disaster for them.  
They even included a song about it. 

It's called Dragonsong



Adam asked me to learn it for him, so I've been working at it slowly. I found this great piano karaoke version of it that lets me practice.


you know, in case you want to learn it to

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to be the most adorable BLM ever

Roxie Sky will kablamo your ass and look adorable doing it



No comments:

Post a Comment