Thursday, December 16, 2010

Guess What? Even More Star Wars Adidas Shoes

Dear Adidas,

I see that you have just released a preview of your new Spring/Summer Star Wars line.
Since the beginning, I've always promoted your Star Wars products proudly.Your designs are always quirky and fun; like these new Imperial Guard sneakers.


I see what you did there on the back. Very clever, Adidas, very clever.

I can't help but think, though, that perhaps you're beginning to run out of ideas when it comes to Stormtroopers. I mean don't get me wrong, everyone loves stormtroopers, but I have a feeling that these aren't going to sell as much as you'd like them to.


Now don't get me wrong, it's nice to have a company that finally making SW shoes for adults and not just for children.
These are for adults, right?


I am impressed about how you got Darth Vader to reach out over Coruscant like that and the force lightning on these Emperor shoes...?


But you know what I love about this line the most?
the new women's line. I mean just look at it!


What?
What do you mean there isn't a women's line?
Again.
Oh well, at least I can order the men's shoes in my size.
Oh wait, no I can't.

You're biggest supporter,
Braeby

No comments:

Post a Comment