Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Tunage Tuesday - Sailor Moon Videos

art by Daekazu

I've been on a bit of a Sailor Moon kick recently (okay, I'm always on a Sailor Moon kick) and I fell down the rabbit hole of YouTube one day and came across all these awesome videos, so I thought I'd share.



I love this video by Wildcats. It very much sums up Tuxedo Mask in the funniest way possible. Does he ever help? Not really. He's usually just there for encouragement.



art by Arcade Quartermaster





Moonage Kingdom is an awesome group of Burlesque Dancers who were putting on a Sailor Moon Burlesque show in Vancouver. They made this amazing video as a promo for it. Man, I wish I could've seen the show




Cartoon Hangover gives us 107 facts that you may or may not have known about Sailor Moon





Animation Domination High-Def made this sad video about Sailor Pluto not being a planet anymore. It makes me laugh but makes me sad at the same time




These 2 great videos by Moon Animation Make-Up are the collaboration of many different artists redoing the stills to old Sailor Moon cartoons in their own style. They are incredible!







This is a fun cosplay video by JDP Media where the Scouts take on Sailor Iron Mouse and her snapping Goons. Yes, it's that good.




I've featured Saturday Morning Slow Jams on here before, but here is their take on the Sailor Moon theme song




Or maybe you're more into the classical take on Sailor Moon music like SERASYMPHONY produces.



I love this rule 63 cosplay video by Paolo Tuci. Just goes to show you that Sailor Moon is for everyone



I don't even know what to say about this video from STREETSTAR 2013 other than you need to watch it NOW!


So, have you had your Sailor fill for the day?




Thanks to fuck ya pretty soldiers for sending me down this moon rabbit hole

No comments:

Post a Comment