Monday, January 2, 2017

Newfangled 52 Book Challenge


It's 2017 and you know what that means! 

Another year of Book Challenges!!

That's right. I'm going to start all over again at 1 and see how many books I can read this year.
I've signed up both here and here for the challenge and you can too
Or if you're more interested in just following what I read, I will continue to update every month on what I've read and you can look to the bottom right of my blog (you may have to scroll down) where I will be keeping a list of what books I've finished, links to Goodreads and a bar of my challenge progress.
Will I beat my 106 books from last year or just barley beat the 52? Only time will tell

Since the last few years have pretty much caught me up on my TBR (that's To Be Read) pile, I decided to do something a little different this year.

I'm going to read 12 books that my handsome boyfriend recommended to me.


My RBA (Recommend By Adam) List Challenge







6. Deathless (Leningrad Diptych #1) - Catherynne M. Valente 





11. Equal Rites (Discworld #3) - Terry Pratchett




yup, just a little bit of light reading

No comments:

Post a Comment