Sunday, March 27, 2016

Happy Eggster... I Mean Easter

It's an egg-cellent time for some fun, festive frivolities!
Easter is this weekend and everyone is getting together to wait for the Big Bunny to bring chocolate. But while we wait, maybe we should decorate some geeky eggs!

Don't have any ideas? Check out these amazing eggs for some inspiration! 

These eggs by Red-Flare really show the free-range that you can take with your decorating 



I'm loving the old school Batman (TAS) eggs. The Bat symbol is perfection






Gotta catch em all before your little cousin finds them



These fantastic eggs by Pysanky are done in the traditional Ukrainian way involving wax and dipping and they are super impressive





I can't even imagine how long these must take to make. Best grab my egg timer




I didn't even know that I needed Stargate eggs in my life until this moment...





These eggs by How About Orange may be simple, but they look really cool




One can never go wrong with Pokemon eggs by Yaltro


I can't even decide which one is my favorite




lmnopeas likes to kick it old school with these Super Mario Bros. eggs. 


I love the controller and Bullet Bill is awesome


I know Oh What Fun was just having fun with mustaches, but they totally remind me of The Beatles from Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band



I guess it goes to show that there is an egg out there for everyone

Have a happy Easter and remember to take it (over) easy

No comments:

Post a Comment