Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Tunage Tuesday - Cute Star Wars Videos




Ok, so It's not really a music video kind of day, but I thought these amazing Star Wars Videos were totally worth sharing


First off we will break your heart with this adorable short entitled "I Miss You" by Twistedspeedo - To The Rescue!




"A movie about missing a loved one. And what you'll do to feel that you are close even though you are far far away"

I don't have something in my eye.... I just... have to go snuggle my kitten for a bit...

Right... Now onto something that will have you glued to your seat for the next 7 minutes
This is "Tie Fighter" by OtaKing77077




"What if there was an Empire-focussed short Star Wars animation, drawn with the crazy detail and shading of classic 80s anime that's all but vanished from Japan nowadays? 
Well, I tried my best. Apologies in advance for not living up to Venus Wars standards.
Drawn and animated by yours truly over 4 years' worth of weekends, with music by the living guitar solo Zak Rahman and sound design by up and coming audio technician Joseph Leyva. Fans of Lucasarts' seminal 1994 TIE Fighter game may notice a few familiar sights and sounds. That “incoming missile” noise gives me horrible flashbacks to this day..."

I could just watch this over and over again and always be content. Well, I'm more of a Rebel Girl, but you know what I mean. I wish all the Star Wars movies would get this treatment!


Lets end things off with this feel good "Artoo in Love" by Evan Atherton




"Follow our intrepid, droid-hero R2-D2 as he tries to find love in our galaxy"

Yay! I love R2-KT!!! She's so adorable!! May you 2 crazy kids find love together!

Hope you enjoyed these cute little videos and that you have an awesome Star Wars day!

No comments:

Post a Comment