Thursday, April 30, 2015

Thursday Threads - Age of Ultron



With Avengers - Age of Ultron coming out tomorrow, I thought it would be the perfect time to feature all the awesome new threads that are coming out for this movie.



I am the most excited to see the reveal of this line for pre-sale! Not only do I love Her Universe and Hot Topic, I'm super excited that these are the designs from the winners of the Her Universe fashion contest that happened last year.


I am in love with these dresses! Especially the Captain America one!

Ashley herself, wore this ensemble to the premiere! 









Ashley didn't give all her fashions over to Hop Topic, she managed to keep these fun tees for her own site.







We love fine, and we love these designs!



Although I love that they use models with different body types and ethnicity, I'm not sure how I feel about them putting their measurements up. I guess it will give you an idea about how the designs might look on your own bodies. 








The Living Dead always have fun and bold prints and these are no exception.













The costume dresses are always my favorite!








Think Geek also managed to get a cute costume dress and of Cap! I was hoping that they would have more in this line, but only time will tell.


So what are you wearing to see Age of Ultron? Your fav Hulk shirt? Disney Bounding as your favorite character? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment