Thursday, April 16, 2015

Thursday Threads - Her Universe Star Wars Celebration Edition



Star Wars Celebration started today and yet again I am missing it.... sigh....

Oh well, at least I can still buy the awesome new clothes being released by Her Universe, even if I'm not doing it in person.


I love this new ewok bag and the lightsaber Star Wars logo is amazing!


I'm so very glad that my favorite padawan lives! I can't wait to see the new Rebels episode where she shows up!



As much as I hate Salacious Crumb, this cupcake design is adorable!








I am in love with these new cardigans! I've always wanted something geeky that I could integrate into a more business casual setting and these are perfect! I can't decided which one I love more!






Be still my heart! Look at these dresses! So fancy, so sweet, so geeky! I love the pale colours and soft images that depict so much more than a first glance can tell!



As much as I would've love to buy these from Ashley herself, I'm still over the moon about these amazing new outfits!


No comments:

Post a Comment