Friday, April 11, 2014

DC Bombshells

I've always wanted to be a Pin-up Girl. I love the art, the poses, the clothes... everything.
I especially love when pin-up culture gets mixed with my fandoms.

Check out this amazing new prints (which are now up for preorder) that are surprisingly licensed by DC comics











These are all gorgeous! The Black Canary one is my favourite, followed closely by Poison Ivy.
Hot Topic has already started making use of these new pictures on products like body spray and t-shirts. I actually own the Wonder Woman, Harley Quinn and Supergirl sprays. I could care less about the smell. I bought them for the art well before I ever knew I could buy them as prints.

I'm kinda hoping that these lovely ladies will soon be popping up as tattoos. I think they would make really awesome ones. 

So what do you think? Are you happy with this new pin-up line?

2 comments:

  1. Those are superawesome! I just can't decide for a favourite <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous! I'm in love but can't say which of those i would prefer to be!!!!

    ReplyDelete