Friday, January 27, 2012

Drops of Jupiter

Do you remember the song Drops Of Jupiter by Train?


I always liked this song, but never really understood what it was trying to say. The tune is great, the lyrics, well, I'm still confused.

But at least I'm not the only one. Kerry Callen over at May Contain Content feels the same.

"I recently added the song Drops of Jupiter, by Train, to my ipod. I like the song, but I swear every time I hear it, this is the scenario that runs through my head..."








Oh man, I laughed so hard. I've had people say really weird things to me over the years, but if someone started talking nonsense to me me like this, I'd probably just laugh and leave too.
How about you? What would you do?

Thanks to xomusicisrockin for the lyrics

No comments:

Post a Comment