Sunday, May 15, 2011

New Her Universe Shirts!!


By now you must all know that I love Her Universe and everything that it stands for. If you don't, well, you really haven't been paying attention, have you?

Out of all the Her Universe merchandise, I own about 90% of it so far.








Yup, I own all of those and I love them soooo much. Right now all I'm missing is 2 t-shirts, a hoodie, a pair of earrings and a baseball hat.

But soon... Soon I will be missing 2 more t-shirts that I can't wait to get my hands on.


Returning to Star Wars Weekends at Disney's Hollywood Studios theme park in Lake Buena Vista, Fla. as Celebrity Host of "The Clone Wars: Behind the Force," actress Ashley Eckstein (voice of Ahsoka Tano on Star Wars: The Clone Wars) will also be bringing an all-new, unique range of Star Wars fangirl-focused products to the month-long event at Walt Disney World Resort. Available for the duration of Star Wars Weekends 2011, Eckstein's line of Her Universe apparel and accessories was created as a response to the ever-increasing demand for fashionable "geek chic" products among the growing community of female fans.
In addition to a product line that already includes female-focused shirts and undergarments, Her Universe will be premiering two new shirt designs at this year's Star Wars Weekends event. Featuring images of Jedi Master Yoda and other famous characters from the beloved Star Wars Saga, both designs will be offered in female sizes with female fits -- and, for the first time ever, two popular Her Universe designs will also be available in children's sizes. The new designs will be available exclusively for a limited time at Disney's Hollywood Studios during Star Wars Weekends 2011.  - starwars.com

Oh man, I wish I could make it down to Florida for even one of those weekends! Not only would be awesome to be at Disney World and to meet Ashley Eckstein, but I really want to get my hands on these shirts. The art is by one of my favorite Star Wars artists; Tsuneo Sanda




You may recognize the name form a previous entry I did on Star Wars Memorial pictures or from the first Her Universe t-shirt I bought.


All of his art is amazing and I can't wait for them to use even more of it in the future!
So what do you think of these 2 new shirts? Would you wear them?


No comments:

Post a Comment