Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Tunage Tuesday - Pure Imagination


Come with me... and you'll be...
in a World of pure imagination....

I always loved that song from Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, but I love it even more with Lindsey Stirling, Josh Groban and the Muppets involved


Wasn't that wonderful? Are you going to have that song stuck in your head for the rest of the day?

If that's a bad thing, trying having the Pokemon theme stuck in there instead, also preformed by Lindsay Sterling 


you know how much I love me some Lindsay Sterling




Still not what you want? How about we go back to the Muppets theme and chack out some Ben Folds Five featuring Fraggle Rock?




Yup, an awesome combination made of pure imagination!


Thanks to Never Too Old To Love Muppets and Muppet Mayhem for always loving some Muppets

No comments:

Post a Comment