Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Tunage Tuesday - A Song of Ice and Fire



So I'm finally caught up with reading A Song of Ice and Fire. It's only taken me..... 7...8... years? I can't even remember anymore. I read the first 3, stopped, waited a good five years and then started to reread them. Yup, finally caught up. Now all I have to do is catch up on the show.

Since I started to re-watch it (yet again), I thought it would be fun to have a couple of videos for you.

Let's start with something lighthearted.


How about a classic storybook with a twist....


Ok, maybe not as lighthearted as I'd hoped.

Maybe a nice dinner party will bring fun tales





hmmm.... maybe not the best conversationalist
Maybe it's because Jon Snow knows nothing...


He sure knows a whole lot about nothing


or his mom....


oh god.... give me something less heartbreaking!


Thanks for saving the day Sesame Street


well, the one thing we can always say about ASoIaF is that it will build us up and always break us down, but despite that, George, please write like the wind


No comments:

Post a Comment