Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Tunage Tuesday



Hey all

It's week 2 of Tunage Tuesday! Yes, I'm actually going to try and do this every week! 
Wish me luck

First off, we're going to start with a favorite of mine; Lindsay Sterling!
This time she's doing a beautiful cover of the Child of Light main theme. 





This is so gorgeous! If you haven't played Child of Light yet, do yourself a favor and get it. It's amazing! Go on.... you know you want to.


One of the things that I love about her music and videos is that she is always teaming up with other amazing artist. This time it's Pentatonix with their cover of one of my favorite songs Radioactive





In case you actually don't know this song, here's the original


Just so you know, I've been assured that Imagine Dragons do not support illegal Puppet Ring fights.

Anyhoo, back to the music, Since I had never heard of Pentatonix, I checked out their YouTube page and came across this really well done medley




I do love a group that can harmonize, and these guys are awesome!


So, that's it for this week of fun Tunage. What did you think? 

No comments:

Post a Comment