Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas Collage

It's that time of year again!
Yes, it time to throw together all of the awesome Christmas pictures that I've come across throughout the year!

Starting with the Supergirl/Batgirl Christmas Collection by Mikemaihack!




Poor Batgirl, she never gets a break


Every year Joanna Johnen does an amazing Geeky Advent Calendar. I featured her a few years ago and I can't help but share the newer ones that I love as well.










Here is some wonderful art by Bela Pilar! I love the Christmas dresses that they're wearing! Maybe when I'm better at sewing, I'll make a few for myself!





Starfleet wishes you a happy holiday!



Even if you are a grinch!



I love these prints by AliciaMB. How adorable!







Wookie the Chew loves his new Han doll! I want one too!









I apologize that I don't know who drew all the pictures, but if you know, drop me a line. 

And of course, happy holidays to you and yours

No comments:

Post a Comment