Sunday, December 29, 2013

And A Geeky New Year

It's almost that time again.
Time to celebrate the passing of another year and welcoming the new one in.

What better way to pass a new year than with a geeky calendar. Finding one can be so difficult though. That's where these two artists come in.

KanaHyde over at Society 6 is selling these amazing Doctor Who and Supernatural calendars.
I can't decide which one I want to buy more, the Doctor or Castiel! Maybe I should get them both and hang them at home and in my office.





These next ones by SceithAilm are month to month, giving you more geek throughout the year.


You can see all of them here, but here are a few of my favourites





I really wish these were year round calendars too. I'd have Queen Amidala up all year for sure!
As far as I can tell, these are not for sale, but I wish that they were.

Whatever kind of calendar you like, here's hoping it's filled with geeky joy

No comments:

Post a Comment