Thursday, May 21, 2015

Thursday Threads

art by knightowls

I'm back with more awesome finds for you! Today we will be focusing on leggings, dresses and skirts.



I love that Tee Fury is branching out and making leggings and shoes that you can now buy when you want, not just today.









I don't know what pair I want more, the grass type Pokemon or the Sailor Moon wands.


Hot Topic

Hot Topic always has a great selection of fun pop culture t-shirts, but I'm loving their foray into dresses and skirts












Living Dead

Living Dead has been one of those companies that seemed to come out of nowhere and totally take me by storm. Every time I look at their website, I find more and more that I want!













I've always wanted everything in their Sailor Moon line, and these are no exception










I am in love with these Bowser and Yoshi dresses! So badly want!





These dresses are too sweet to be true! 




Koala Art & Design

I was happy when I found these cute Zelda dresses, but that's it as far as pop culture goes. I'm hoping that they try to expand their line and add more fun goodies






Superhero Stuff is always a good place to check out for fun t-shirts and paraphernalia and I'm happy that they have decided to make leggings as well. How awesome are these Star Wars leggings? Totally awesome! 





Poprageous

I had never heard of this company before, but I am enamored with their Stormtrooper or "robot" line. I am in love with the leggings and the tops would be fun for working out or lazing about the house in.




Red Bubble

I love browsing Red Bubble and came across a link of the top selling Star Wars leggings, here are the best ones that I found.

Akyanyme1

Josh Beck

Asurocks


So that's all I've got for today, stay tuned for next week, when I look at fun tights to cute out any outfit



No comments:

Post a Comment