Sunday, February 3, 2013

Get Your Geek On This Valentines

Geek Love

Is there anything better? Finding someone who totally gets you in all your weird ways. Someone who loves Star Wars and watches Doctor Who with you.
Here are some special Valentines to help show them you care.






by Kate Or Die

I am a huge fan of these next ones by Foreverwars, which you can actually get as prints, iPhone cases and pillows! I really want them as pillows.




These simple red and pink (and Totoro) cards from A Curious Cat make my heart go all a flutter.






I'm huge into Doctor Who right now, so these Valentines make me squeal with delight!




by Orinocou



by autogeography

by Amy Liu


I featured a couple of cards from Digbat Press last year. Here are a few new ones that they're offering.





And course, how could I not have some great Star Wars valentines for you again this year?

by starwars.com
by ArtOfThePage

by ShelbyGoelz



Of course, you can never go wrong with someecards, to tell that special someone how you feel.







So go out there and show yourself and your geek some love.
and
Happy Valentines

Thanks to Adam who makes me feel like the luckiest geek in the World (and for liking Star Wars)

No comments:

Post a Comment