Monday, September 17, 2012

Batman Villains

Back in July, I mentioned that I had been invited to Fan Expo by some friends and that we were going to dress up as Batman Villains.

Well, Fan Expo has come and past and I've finally gotten my hands on some of the photos.
So without further ado, I give you Batman's Rouge Gallery.


Bane, Catwoman, Harley Quinn, Joker, Hush, Two-Face, Scarecrow and the Penguin.
We also had an amazing Riddler (who you can see down below) and a fantastic Poison Ivy with us, but she's the one taking the amazing photos. (which you can see more of here)








So much work went into all these amazing costumes. People gave up things like comfort, vision, breathing, hair and blood to do justice to these characters.

It was an uncomfortable, exhausting day, but also super fun. Many people stopped to take our pictures and many a child was horrified due to people staying very true to character. (I'm looking at you Scarecrow)

I was very glad to have been a part of this and I look forward to dressing up with these awesome people again in the future.

Thanks to Adam, Paul, Kat, Racquel, Dave, Christina, Jessica, Dave and Mike for including me in this awesome event. You guys rock my Batman socks off!

No comments:

Post a Comment