Thursday, October 27, 2016

Thursday Threads - Unique Vintage - The Happiest Collecton On Earth


Is your work a place where they let you dress up for Halloween in the office? If not, have you thought about DisneyBounding for the day? Well, Unique Vintage has got you covered.

I love that they have taken great vintage styles and mixed them up to create characters that are so easily recognizable but still chic.

Check out their awesome dressed up costume ideas and the links to more great character styles
































































The Beauty



I am absolutely enamored with the Sea Witch costume! That purple crinoline! Be Still My Heart!
I also love that Sleeping Beauty comes in both pink and blue! Ingenious! So what do you think? Has this inspired your geeky little heart? I hope so.

Happy Haunting everyone


No comments:

Post a Comment