Thursday, July 9, 2015

Thursday Threads - Her Universe SDCC Release


San Diego Comic-Con started today and I kinda wish I was there. 
I'm sure there are all sorts of crazy fun things to do and see, but for me, I would be most excited about Her Universe's fashion show which is happening tonight!
I'm sure I'll be blogging about it as soon as I hear more, but for now I'm just excited about the new items that Her Universe is releasing today; not only at the convention, but online as well.



Hooray for Lady Thor!!!


I totally want this Sabine costume shirt!


OMG! This Captain PICARDIGAN is the best thing ever!!


I've always loved Deanna's dress from TNG


I love the embroidered Avengers Assemble collar 



This chic Iron Man dress has a glow in the dark ARC reactor!


As always, I want everything! Especially the Picardigan

No comments:

Post a Comment