Monday, May 13, 2013

New Her Universe Clothes to Debut At Star Wars Weekends

I really want to go to The Star Wars weekends at Disney. There are very few places to meet large groups of Star Wars fans and totally get my SW geek on. 
But even more of a reason is the fact that Her Universe is debuting more awesome geek wear there and I desperately want it all!!


I totally want the rebel pilot dress and tank and both the Asajj Ventress and R2-D2 hoodies! Those are fantastic! 
The new Padme nouveau shirt will go so well with the one I already have. And the Darth Vader and Han Solo shirts make me squeal with geek glee!
I just want everything. Is that so bad?
Since there's no way I can make it to Florida to buy these, I guess I'll just have to wait until they start selling them on the website. Please hurry Her Universe, you're my only hope....

No comments:

Post a Comment