Thursday, June 28, 2012

Her Universe: Dr Who and Star Trek Shirts!!!

I know I just posted about new Her Universe shirts a few days ago, but I didn't know then that they were going to be adding even more awesome SyFy shows to the mix! These are due to come out on July 11th, so keep an eye out for them.


Yes, that's right, Dr, Who shirts!!!




And Star Trek shirts!!!





I really want all of them, especially the I've Got A Crush On Crusher shirt! As I've mentioned before, Wil Wheaton is the reason I got into Star Trek, so this is totally the shirt for me. 
I'm still pretty new to Dr Who. I've seen the first 2 seasons of the new ones? As in Doctors 9 and 10. But so far I'm really loving it. I haven't got to River Song yet, but I'm sure that when I do, I'll want these shirts. I already want them, even though I don't understand them.

What do you think? Do you like the first shirts of the new line? What would you like to see in the future? Drop me a line and let me know.

2 comments:

  1. Okay, is this girl not Christina Applegate?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! She certainly does look like her, doesn't she? Her name is Ashley Eckstein and she does the voice for Ahsoka on Clone Wars.

    ReplyDelete