Tuesday, April 3, 2012

DC Comic Shoes!

I know I just posted the other day about how hard it is to find geeky shoes for women, so imagine my surprise when I found out that DC and Converse have gotten together to create their own shoe line! And you know what's exciting? They not only have 15 pairs in total, featuring both Super heroes and heroines, but they all come in Women's sizes as well!!!




I think these are my favorite out of all of them! I love the bright, bold colours and the picture of Wondy is awesome!






A little boring, but then again, so is Superman*. I guess these work if you're a Superman fan, but you only want to show it a little bit.







I'm not a Killer Croc fan, but I actually quite like these. I think it's the green.






Batgirl shoes! Be still my heart! I've always wanted shoes with Batgirl on them! The colours aren't the greatest, but I love them anyway!






I love the blue, yellow and grey combination on these, but then again, I just love Batman. I'm not much for the Chuck Taylor hi top, but I would totally wear these.






I've actually come across these before, but never known where they were from. I love the purple and yellow combination! I want these too!







These are a little bit flashy for me... snicker snicker...







These are pretty cool looking.  I love the periwinkle blue colour. I think it suits Mr. Freeze very well.







Notice how there seems to be a trend showing mostly Batman villains? (because Superman villains are lame too*)




JLA


That Superman, he's such a heel....






These Joker shoes are nothing to laugh about...






There's no question that these shoes are awesome






Superman gets 2 pairs of shoes and I don't really like either of them







one might expect with these that one side would be good and the other bad, but they're both pretty bad if you as me.






ok, I lied. There is one pair that doesn't come in women's sizes, or men's for that matter. These awesome Batmobile shoes are for kids age 1-3. But don't you wish they did come in adult sizes? or even big kid sizes (at least that way they would still fit my small feet)


So, what pair would you get? What pair do you think I should get?

Sorry about all the bad puns, but I could help myself.

*Sorry about razzing Superman, but I'm a Batman girl, it comes naturally to me. Don't get me wrong, Superman's ok, he's just not my cup of tea. Also, as far as his rogues gallery goes, I do quite like Lex Luthor.

Thanks to Comics Alliance for proving me wrong on the geeky shoe front

UPDATE!!!

Harley Quinn has been added to the DC shoe roster!

Harley Quinn



Joker - Haha


 
Super Awesome!

2 comments:

  1. just click on any of the yellow links above the shoes and that will take you to where you can buy them. Also, you might be able to get them in Converse Stores

    ReplyDelete