Friday, November 5, 2010

There's A Monster At The End Of This Post

What did that say?
Up there on the title, what did that say?
Did it say that there was a Monster at the end of this post???
IT DID!!
Oh I am so scared of Monsters!!!


*chuckle*
Sorry, I couldn't resist there.
Growing up, one of my all time favorite books was There's A Monster At The End Of This Book, starring lovable, furry old Grover


My mom use to do the best Grover voice and I would make her read this to me over and over again.
It's a cute story about Grover being scared of the monster that's at the end of the book and he keeps trying to convince you not to turn the page and inevitably get closer to the end. Of course once you get through his ropes and brick walls you find out that he is the moster at the end of the book.


Anyway, someone other than me obviously loved this book too, enough to get it tattooed on her legs!!


How cool is that?


3 comments:

  1. i absolutely LOVED this book! i used to cry about it when i was little

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was my favourite book growing up (and still is, just between you and me) ... my favourite line ... "you are so strong!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry, it's still one of mine too! My copy of it is so worn that it looks like it's been tared down with grover's wall

    ReplyDelete