Thursday, February 2, 2017

Thursday Threads - Her Universe Is Back Online!


Her Universe is back open and I am excited!  You'd be surprised how much time I spend on that site (or if you're a long time reader, you probably won't be surprised at all)





I'm excited that they will finally be offering bigger sized, as their stuff tend to run on the small side.
I also like that they are improving the international shipping. Maybe that'll mean that it won't cost an arm and a leg to ship to Canada anymore.
It's nice that they're adding stuff for boys too. We can all geek out together

They haven't released much new stuff (including the shirt that she's wearing above that I desperately want), but I'm thrilled with the release of this Carrie Fisher tribute



I like when places really understand the people they are trying to honor. I think Carrie would find the donations a fitting tribute.


So here's to a new year, a better site and sweet geek girl awesomeness 

No comments:

Post a Comment