Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Tunage Tuesday - Pokemon Parkour And More


Ever wonder what it would be like to live in a Pokemon World?
Pokemon GO has given us a glimpse of that, but walking around with our phones out isn't a true Pokexperience.

I have a feeling it would be much more like this


yes, the people over at Devin Super Tramp really know how to take on the full pokeparticipation

and it's not just Pokeomon they want to do in real life, but Assassin's Creed as well



Another fun real life video game parkour experience is this great video by Dark Pixel



and not so much video game, but awesome none the less is this free running video by Ronnie Street Stunts who just wants to be a real Jedi


Not that any of us can blame these guys for wanting to bring the imaginary into the everyday.
Man, I wish I could parkour like that! But I'm much more on the level of Wheezy Waiter


yup, that's about my level, although I'm not sure I can even run for that long :p

How about you? What's your parkour level?

No comments:

Post a Comment